10.Get High, Rule the World - Lil Wayne
If you need advice on blowin it down, the best person to ask is no other than Weezy F Baby, please the baby...and right now, he's telling you to 'get high, rule the world'. Yes sir.
9.Blueberry Yum Yum - Ludacris [feat Sleepy Brown]
"Got a little bit of blueberry yum yum and I never wouldve thought that it could taste this gooood" Luda was high in the booth on this one, but who can blame him?
8.I Gotcha Opin (remix) - Black Moon
Released in 1994 this track never went to the tip top of the billboard charts, but for some reason ever laidback smoker from Brooklyn to Compton knows it, and loves it.
7.Sippin on Some Syrup - Three 6 Mafia
Three 6 Mafia are the masters of "get effed up music", whether it's weed, sizzurp...coke...but I could only pick one from them.
6.Man on the Moon - Kid Cudi
Cudi gets so high he resides on the moon. On this track he talks about being misunderstood, a feeling I'm sure any dedicated pot-smoker can associate with.
5.Higher - Do or Die [feat Kanye West]
Kanye West is more relaxed in this song then he will ever be in real life. I think Do or Die might've rubbed off on him, or passed him a joint. Either way, this song is smoother than the stickiest icky you rollin'.
4.Hyyerr - Kid Cudi [feat Chip Tha Ripper]
This really shows Cudi's laidback side, and the hook is so easy you'll be twisted still singin it perfect. In fact, I think to perfectly hit those notes you HAVE to be cookin. "Can we get higher? and higher? and higherrr [x2]....You know we get higher, and higher, and higherrrr[x2]"
3.Back in the Day - Pharcyde
Lay back, light up, and remember all the times you had to hide your high from ya moms. and ya stash, and ya lover. Wasn't the easiest way to live, but "sometimes I still wish I was a kid again".
2.Where is the Bud - Three 6 Mafia
I couldn't help it, I had to choose another Three 6 track. This song is so weed-filled you'll become partially high just from listenin to it.
1.Good Times (I Get High) - Styles P
Would this list even be complete without this song? Much respect Styles P. Nuff said.
Dope.
No comments:
Post a Comment