Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgivin Lupe.

It's been a week, feels like a year. I came down with a little cold, so I lost my voice and I was just stuck in bed yada yada yada. Anywaysss...it's been a dope Thanksgiving. My family made all the trimmings, turkey, dressing, collards, yams, mac and cheese, gumbo, string beans, cornbread, cakes and pies and all kinds of stuff....

....But, back to business.
I found this website called Jack Threads. They claim to be an invite only shopping community, but the brands featured looked fly. I made an account which is 'awaiting' approval. I'll keep ya posted on that. I just wanna check out the Supras.
Also, theres a mixtape released by Lupe Fiasco today, 'Enemy of the State : A Love Story' and it appears to be straight fire. But it's Lupe, so I expect nothing less.
You can download the tape here:
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/10896/lupe_fiasco_enemy_of_the_state.html

and here's one of the songs off the mixtape



DOPENESS. NEED I SAY MORE?

1 comment: