
Whose Kirby Tha Hottest? Just dropped a mixtape, "I Got White Friends". The title sounds dope, or at least original. So I press play on the title track [theres only 5 tracks on the tape, quality over quantity?]...and now I'm thinking....
That's odd, he sounds a little like Travis Porter. Actually, he sounds a LOT like Travis Porter. Even the beat, kinda reminds me of 'black boy/white boy'...ya know, the kinda beat you think Soulja Boy dances might work with...and now that I think about it...he has that same whining voice.
So I try out a different song, EVERY song can't sound like Black boy/White boy. I listen to 'Gangsta Music', here's the hook from the song.
[Chorus]
Play that gangsta music....WHITE BOY!!
Play that gangsta music....BLACK BOY!!
Play that gangsta music....WHITE BOY!!
Play that gangsta music....BLACK BOY!!
That's odd, he sounds a little like Travis Porter. Actually, he sounds a LOT like Travis Porter. Even the beat, kinda reminds me of 'black boy/white boy'...ya know, the kinda beat you think Soulja Boy dances might work with...and now that I think about it...he has that same whining voice.
So I try out a different song, EVERY song can't sound like Black boy/White boy. I listen to 'Gangsta Music', here's the hook from the song.
[Chorus]
Play that gangsta music....WHITE BOY!!
Play that gangsta music....BLACK BOY!!
Play that gangsta music....WHITE BOY!!
Play that gangsta music....BLACK BOY!!
...Really now?
A second look on his Myspace profile revealed he actually has a collabo or two with Mr.Porter....can't help but wonder how he feels about this. Everyone has that one friend, the friend who admires you so much they borrow every single good idea you come up with...
So who is Kirby Tha Hottest?
An interesting mixture of Travis Porter and...er, Travis Porter.
Over and out.
Travis Porter is 3 ppl... dope!!! U obviously dont know anything about them or what their sound is... Kirby sounds nothing like Travis Porter. And they obviously fuck with each other otherwise they wouldnt have songs together.
ReplyDelete"I Got White Friends" most original track in 2010. Never heard nothing like it period!
ReplyDelete